*Makes 1 Smoothie Serving*
One of my tried and true smoothie recipes is this delicious combo. When we combine simple ingredients with supplemental health products and nutritionally dense superfoods, it makes the health value of this smoothie skyrocket without compromising taste!
Did you know that Camu Camu powder has 40 times the amount of Vitamin C than an orange? Yup! So adding just a little bit in a smoothie can significantly improve your vitamin intake.
In the case of Maca powder, this superfood is known for increasing energy, as well as helping the body regulate its hormones naturally, among other benefits. Another addition where a little goes a long way!
If you don’t happen to have either of these superfoods in your pantry, that’s ok. You can stick to the four key and simple ingredients in this smoothie, and the taste will remain the same. 😉
- 1 ½ Cup of Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- ¾ Cup of Frozen Berries
- 1 Tbsp of Natural Peanut or Almond Butter
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix)
- 1 Tsp of Maca Powder (I use Miski Organics Yellow Maca Powder)
- 1 Tsp of Camu Camu Powder (I use Miski Organics Camu Camu Powder)
- 1 Tsp of Hemp Seeds
- In a personal sized or regular sized blender combine all the ingredients
- Blend thoroughly until a smooth consistency is achieved and no chunks remain
- Serve and Enjoy!
- This recipe is 100% Vegan and Gluten Free
- If using fresh berries instead of frozen, you may add ice cubes to your smoothie to make it cold
- For a thicker smoothie, add less milk. For a lighter smoothie, add more milk.